Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 23 February 2019

THANKS FOR VISITING


Arun / Raju,


It was very nice of you to find time and visit us, a few days back . We immensely enjoyed your visit and look forward to your next visit to India, when we hope, you will find more time to spend with us


In the meantime , following link to one of my blogs, may interest Sid , since he has an IT background and also works in a media company

With regards,

Bharatiben / Hemenbhai






No comments:

Post a Comment