Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 18 February 2019

NEXT TRANSPORT REVOLUTION


Dear Jay Walder,

[  CEO – Virgin Hyperloop One ]

------------------------------------

Just read your article in Economic Times :

-      where you observed :

I can say with certainty that business as usual and incremental change alone will not solve the transportation challenges cities face today. We need a proposition for the 21st century. 
India is keen on re-imagining urban transport and extending its pioneering role from space technology into the urban transport arena. 
It is our goal to build the future of global transport in India. We are proud to be working together with a country that sees a new transportation eco-system for the 21st century and beyond. 


Dear Jay,


There is no doubt that Hyperloop One is one such solution . But just “one “

On the other hand, your company is well-placed to come up with that “ future of global transport “ by implementing my following suggestion :

Trans-portability Theory



I would appreciate your views

With regards,

Hemen  Parekh






No comments:

Post a Comment