Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 18 October 2018

RE: URGENT


Sandeep,

Instead of “caim@recruitguru.com:,  change name to ,  “ Charter@recruitguru.com


============================



And for the following list of email IDs , name the mail group as “

Cost@recruitguru.com

Cost  Accountants Institute Members



PLUS email IDs listed at :





PLUS following :




From: System Administrator [mailto:systemadmin@3pconsultants.co.in]
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2018 11:10 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Sanjivani Kadam
Subject: RE: URGENT

Dear Sir

Group ID Created.

Group Name - Chartered Accountant Institute Members 



Regards,

Sandeep Tamhankar

From: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2018 10:55 AM
To: Sanjivani Kadam <dataentry1@recruitguru.com>; System Administrator <systemadmin@3pconsultants.co.in>
Cc: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: URGENT

Sandeep,

Can you please prepare an E Mail Group for the following mail IDs and title it :

“ ICAI Members

Then send me the link

Hcp




Those listed on this link,



PLUS,

Following email IDs compiled by me from ICAI web site :


ICAI Council Members






No comments:

Post a Comment