Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 11 October 2018

Re: DO GOOD FEEL GOOD…


This is indeed Hetal’s good deed for the day. /. Hcp



From: Hetal Haria <hetal@3pconsultants.co.in>
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2018 4:25 PM
To: 3pgroup
Subject: DO GOOD FEEL GOOD…

Dear All,

“No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted!!!”

Let’s take a step forward in making this world a better place to live. And believe me you will realize it’s not that difficult JJJ

Everyone is requested to do at least one good deed every day which is towards betterment of our society or in favour of Humanity or for our environment… It can be anything.
And in the end of the day while you are checking all your emails, Facebook, whatsapp etc. etc. take some time and make a note of this act.

Next day instead of sending copied and goggled “Thought for the Day” mails anyone who has done anything good will share their experiences and how they felt after doing that with 3P group.

So start doing your act of benevolence towards mankind today…

 Description: Be the change you want to see in the world. Mahatma Gandhi

Thanks & Regards,
Hetal Haria



No comments:

Post a Comment