Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 14 October 2018

RE: GETTING RID OF CORRUPTION WITH YOUR INVENTION


Dear Yury,

Thanks for your prompt reply

But , since I am a non-technical person , I would appreciate knowing from you , whether you foresee the feasibility of your material powering an embedded RFID in a currency note


With regards,

hemen
From: Gogotsi,Yury [mailto:yg36@drexel.edu]
Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2018 5:52 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: GETTING RID OF CORRUPTION WITH YOUR INVENTION

It would be nice if our material could help to solve this problem.


Yury Gogotsi, Ph.D., D.Sc., Dr.h.c.
Charles T. and Ruth M. Bach Distinguished University Professor
Director, A.J. Drexel Nanomaterials Institute

Drexel University
Department of Materials Science and Engineering (383 CAT Building)
3141 Chestnut St.
Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
E-mail: gogotsi@drexel.edu

TEL 1-215-895-6446
FAX 1-215-895-1934
http://nano.materials.drexel.edu

Associate Editor: ACS Nano
http://pubs.acs.org/journal/ancac3

On Oct 14, 2018, at 04:26, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:





Ph : 215 – 895 – 6446  /  gogotsi@drexel.edu




Dear Yury Gogotsi ,



I read above article with interest 


My interest being :

Some two years back I suggested that our high denomination ( Rs 500 / Rs 2000) currency notes should be embedded with RFID chips ( micro-sensors ) and create a Technology Platform ( in IT department ) through which such notes can be tracked , through NFC in smart phones carried in everybody’s pocket


Idea was to put a permanent end to BLACK MONEY generation / accumulation through CORRUPTION


But the problem was :


How to “ power “ ( - although , very small ) those RFID chips , to be able to reveal their Unique Serial Numbers to a nearby smart phone / smart watch ( - which , in turn , communicates with the server of the IT department )  ?



Could your invention solve this problem  ?

If yes, it could vastly reduce the corruption in this world – since nearly all the bribes given out, are in CASH , comprising HIGH DENOMINATION currency notes


With regards,

Hemen Parekh / Mumbai – India




No comments:

Post a Comment