Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 13 October 2018

CONGRATULATIONS


To fight pendency, CJI Gogoi bans leave for judges on workdays

Read more at:

Extract :

He insisted that no HC judge or subordinate court judicial officer would be permitted to take leave on working days except in vase of emergencies

===============================

Congratulations , Hon CJI Shri Ranjan Gogoiji :




Citizens of India also want to thank you for refusing to entertain urgent hearings for frivolous PILs etc

While welcoming this reform, i am afraid that , in itself , these reforms will not make a dent in the clearing the backlog of 30 MILLION pending cases !

I urge you to consider my following suggestion :

Justice delayed is Justice Denied  [  12  Sept  2018  ]



with regards,

hemen Parekh / Mumbai


No comments:

Post a Comment