Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 13 October 2018

INDUSTRY 4.0


Dear Narendrabhai :



To exploit that " potential to take India to new heights " , is " NDA government willing to change policies " in respect of  young (  54 % of our population is under age of 25 )  / educated  unemployed as described in :

========================

Climb Every Wall / Cross Every Sea  [  19  April  2017  ]



==========================

" BACK FACTORY " OF THE WORLD ?  [  09  Sept  2015  ]



==========================

A NEW ECONOMIC ORDER ? aka " Start Up Act - 2015 " [ 12 Sept 2015 ]



These reforms will constitute the foundation for taking our economy to $ 5 Trillion by 2025 ( of which , only 1 trillion is expected to be from Manufacturing and nearly 3 trillion from “ services “ sector )


CONTEXT :

Industry 4.0 will change nature of jobs, says Narendra Modi


Extract :

PM said the NDA government is willing to change policies to reap dividends of the fourth industrial revolution

Even as it is feared that Artificial intelligence (AI) will take away many jobs, the PM maintained that AI, machine learning, Internet of Things, blockchain and big data hold potential to take India to new heights.


With regards,

Hemen parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment