Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 21 October 2018

#MeToo / Help at hand ?


Turkish investigators claim they have AUDIO - VIDEO proof of how Jamal Kashoggi got killed inside Saudi Consulate building - even though , no one accompanied him inside the building

How ?


One theory is :


Jamal was wearing a latest model of Apple Smart Watch which captured the SOUNDS and the SIGHTS of those final moments and relayed the same ( being internet connected ) to his own Apple Mobile Phone that he had left outside with a friend ( on purpose ? )


If true ( we should know in a few days ) , this is very powerful technology help for all , otherwise defenseless , persons in distress


Eg : All the ladies working in professions of Journalism / Entertainment / Modelling etc , who have suffered hashtag#MeToo moments , but have NO PROOF of the suffering !


Even Sri Sri Ravi Shankar says : Women should speak up !



Because , if they have resisted with loud words , Apple Watch could help establish the guilty of the culprit , beyond any doubt !

No comments:

Post a Comment