Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 10 October 2018

RE: TERMS FOR LEASING OF MAHINDRA CARS


Dear Sarabjeet,

You can reach me on 98,67,55,08,08

Regards

hemen

From: LPIN-Reachus [mailto:reachus@leaseplan.co.in]
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2018 10:09 AM
To: Hemen Parekh; LPIN-Reachus
Subject: RE: TERMS FOR LEASING OF MAHINDRA CARS

Dear Hemen,

Thank you for writing to us and showing interest in leasing vehicles from LeasePlan.

Kindly share your contact number so we can reach out to you.


Kind Regards, 
Sarabjeet Singh
 
Corporate Sales
M: +91 8860802839 T: +91 124 466 0100 Extn 4516
sarabjeet.singh@leaseplan.com

LeasePlan India Private Limited
2nd Floor, Tower A, Millennium Plaza | Sector 27
 
Gurugram - 122 002 | India
leaseplanlogo



From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 11 October 2018 18:42
To: LPIN-Reachus <reachus@leaseplan.co.in>
Cc: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: TERMS FOR LEASING OF MAHINDRA CARS

Dear Sir,

I would appreciate sending me your terms and conditions of leasing of Mahindra cars , as announced yesterday by Mr V S Parthasarathy, CFO , M&M

I am interested in leasing 2 light cars for my family-firms

Are M&M electric cars also available under your scheme ? If yes , what are the terms ?

On leased cars , can I claim depreciation in my company’s income tax return ?

Is there any tax ( eg : GST ) that is payable on the “ Lease Rent “  ?

With regards,

Hemen  Parekh

Andheri / Mumbai

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

This message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. Use or disclosure by anyone other than an intended addressee is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.

LeasePlan is committed to protecting the privacy of personal information collected and processed by us.
If you would like to know about our privacy practices in more detail, please read our Privacy Statement on www.leaseplan.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment