Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 12 October 2017

YOUR ARTICLE IN DNA


Dear Pranjal :


I read with interest your article ( No technology is an island ) in DNA / 08 Oct


At one place , you write :

“ So , the many thousands of components of a vehicle will be connected through sensors

Such an activity will generate lots of data in real time

That information would amount to big data and need analytics for performance management  “



In my following blogs , I have listed what those sensors can “ measure / analyse “

Internet  of  Vehicles  [ IoV ]  -  04  March  2017








You may like :

Why  this  narrow  focus  ?  -  12  Oct  2017




With Regards,

hemen  parekh / mumbai
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment