Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 1 October 2017

The State of Economy


Dear Annat;

In yesterday’s Hindustan Times , I read your very analytical article ( Modi is the last hope… )

At one place , you write :

“ ….Modi needs to speak to the country in civilizational terms about the manner of its economic organization , and seek the mandate to put the nation on the path to DOUBLE DIGIT growths for decades to come “

You also speak about the total sale of state owned banks and PSUs ( - as regards this , you may want to refer my letter to 7,500 L&T employees in Feb 1986 /


For that DOUBLE  DIGIT  growth , I would love to get your views on my following blog :



With Regards,

hemen  parekh / mumbai
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment