Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 28 October 2017

A BREAKTHROUGH BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY


Mr Branden Oakes

Sales and Marketing Director, OriginGPS

+==============================

Dear Mr Oakes ,


For over 2 years now , I have been suggesting to the Government of India , to consider embedding RFID nano chips in our high denomination ( Rs 1000 / Rs 2000 ) currency notes


Idea is to be able to track large accumulations of such notes , in order to curb the menace of BLACK MONEY , hoarded as CASH


I recently learned that the Australian Government is considering planting nano-chips in $ 50 / 100 currency notes


Is such technology readily available ?  If yes , what ( US cents per piece ) would it cost , if purchased in BILLIONS  ?


In this connection , you might want to look up my following blog / email :







With Regards,

hemen  parekh / Mumbai  /  India


( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment