Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 24 October 2017

INDUSTRY LIST from FF


Dear Team :


Perhaps you are aware that , with help from L&T Infotech , I have developed a portal   EmpowerMSME.com

LTI team and Sandeep are in the process of uploading / hosting this web site on our web server ( from which , temporarily , we have de-hosted B2B and CustomizeResume web sites )

For EmpowerMSME , I had to supply to LTI team , a drop-list of INDUSTRY NAMES

I could not get this from B2B site , since it is de-hosted

So , I asked Manoj to send to me the list which we use in FF .  He sent this in the morning

But when I looked at it , I found many ERRORS !

So , I edited it ( see attachment ) before emailing to LTI team ( - being under time pressure , I am not happy with my own editing – but I do not want to delay the launch ! )

Now , I feel , I need to do same ( editing ) for the list of FUNCTIONS  !

What surprises me that no user of FF , ever felt that these lists were full of errors !   Very disappointing  !


hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment