Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 6 October 2017

RE: Mr. Parekh, trying in vain to reach you!


Dear Sri / Vani :

Sorry I missed your calls  .  Mobile Number is the same ( 9867550808 ) , but resi landline is now  :  91-22-262,00,234 ( since we have shifted to Andheri )

Bharati and myself attended the Prayer Meet , last evening and personally condoled Usha . She said , she will travel to USA on 13th and be away for a while

In the big crowd , we could not meet Amla / Anand

But , I did get to talk to S P Goel , who , accompanied by his daughter , travelled all the way from Delhi to attend the Prayers !

I also got to meet up with N P Kapadia ( Tool Room ) / W J N Danait ( Mat Mgmt ) / L D Parulekar ( Computer Centre )

We are both in good health

Pl convey our regards to Krishna and his wife


Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
+91 98675 50808

From: Srinivasa Ratnam [mailto:vanisri1@outlook.com]
Sent: 06 October 2017 01:44
To: Mr. H.C. Parekh
Subject: Mr. Parekh, trying in vain to reach you!
Importance: High

Dear Mr. Parekh,
I have been trying to contact you at the following numbers since Tuesday but not been successful.
Please confirm whether I have the right contact information:
Mobile: 91 98675 50808
Home: 91 22 29206715

Once again, we thank you for informing us of the sad News of GR's passing away- something it is difficult to come to terms with.
We called and spoke to Dr. Usha Krishna last night US time. She mentioned that she could be visiting US shortly at the insistence of Amla and Anand.
She asked us to email her our home address. We truly hope she comes over for a change and we get to spend time with her.

We also would like to maintain contact with you and Bharati.
We trust you both are keeping good health. Please oblige with the proper telephone numbers, if the above are wrong. thanks

With our love and regards to you both,
Ratnam & Vani  


No comments:

Post a Comment