Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 2 October 2017

RE: TRUST YOU ARE YOU DOING FINE


Dear PCSR / Vani :

I do not remember whether I replied to your following mail

But , today , I write to give you the tragic news of the demise , this morning , of our mentor GR , after a few days in hospital

You are aware that he had undergone a bypass a few years back

After arrival of Asha / Anand tomorrow morning , funeral is expected to take place around noon , followed by a prayer meeting in the evening

May God grant him eternal peace !

hcp



From: Srinivasa Ratnam [mailto:vanisri1@outlook.com]
Sent: 01 July 2017 02:58
To: Mr. H.C. Parekh
Subject: TRUST YOU ARE YOU DOING FINE
Importance: High

Dear Mr. Parekh,
I tried to call you on your Mobile and Home phone numbers on your Birthday but was unable to connect.
The numbers I have are the following:
Mobile: 91 98675 50808
Home: 91 22 29206715

I also Emailed you at the same time and you have not responded to that either.
I trust you and Bharti are doing fine and may be on vacation.

Please respond to this Email at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
Ratnam & Vani 

No comments:

Post a Comment