Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 16 July 2017

Revised Registration Form


Nitin


# A

I refer to our telecom yesterday re sending an “ Intimation Email “ to our existing 293 registered Employers , re the revised Registration Form
On second thought , I suggest :
Ø We do not send any email now , and enable / allow them to continue using the services on CustomizeResume , using their current User Id / Password

Ø When B2B / B2C get launched , we send them an email , asking them to “ Re-Register “ in the revised form ( where nearly ALL fields are mandatory ) , obtain their NEW User ID / Password , which will enable them to also use services of B2B / B2C
Pl let me know if this is workable

# B

Shivanand is ready with the Filtering Algorithm for B2C , “ Create Mailing “ List
He is testing it with some Dummy Data
Pl give him access to our real online database of 47 lakh jobseekers so that he can test on real data. You can contact him on 96190, 83939
Regards

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment