Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 4 July 2017

RE: TRUST YOU ARE YOU DOING FINE


Dear Sri and Vani :

At the outset , my apologies for failing to respond in time , to your earlier mail

I was very happy to be able to talk to both of you ( though , in a bit of hurry ) , yesterday

As mentioned , we shifted our residence ( from Marol to Lallubhai Park area – Andheri ), some 6 weeks back and trying to adjust to new surroundings

In this ( re-constructed ) building , 7 floors are occupied by erstwhile tenants , while we occupy 9th and 10th floor ( grand daughter Aneree , lives in a rented apartment on 8th floor ) . My son Vishesh and his wife , Niyati , use the 10th floor

And my younger son Nirmit ( and his wife , Pooja ) have moved to Powai , where L&T has constructed 8 residential towers in EAST POWAI ( where , Transport Department use to be located ). There is NO ACTIVITY ( of L&T , ) in Powai East and before long all the factories of Powai West too will yield to Commercial premises

My residential landline is 022-262 , 00 , 234

I keep myself busy with blogging ( www.hemenparekh.in ) and emailing my suggestions to Ministers / Secretaries / MPs / MLAs / News Editors / TV Anchors / Economists / Business Leaders etc

I visit my office , once in 10 / 15 days , for a few hours

Of late , I am also guiding following start ups :




I hope Sri has overcome all of his physical ailments of recent past and keeping fit

Pl give my regards to Krishna and his wife


Warm Regards,

Hcp


From: Srinivasa Ratnam [mailto:vanisri1@outlook.com]
Sent: 01 July 2017 02:58
To: Mr. H.C. Parekh
Subject: TRUST YOU ARE YOU DOING FINE
Importance: High

Dear Mr. Parekh,
I tried to call you on your Mobile and Home phone numbers on your Birthday but was unable to connect.
The numbers I have are the following:
Mobile: 91 98675 50808
Home: 91 22 29206715

I also Emailed you at the same time and you have not responded to that either.
I trust you and Bharti are doing fine and may be on vacation.

Please respond to this Email at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
Ratnam & Vani 

No comments:

Post a Comment