Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 24 July 2017

RE: KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK


Dear Aditi :

Although I continue to be associated with 3P Consultants ( which , I founded in 1990 ) , my son Nirmit manages it now

I am, currently , helping / guiding , a couple of start-ups in Online Recruitment domain but spend most of my time in blogging


Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
+91 98675 50808

From: Aditi Shah [mailto:aditi.shah@aprogreentech.in]
Sent: 24 July 2017 12:56
To: Info .
Cc: Abhijeet Sirkar; Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Hi hemen 

Are you also into recruitment?
Regards,
Aditi Shah
+919820190604
www.aprogreentech.in

On 18 Jul 2017 4:14 p.m., "Info ." <info@aprogreentech.in> wrote:
Nice blogs. Very informative and interactive. 
Regards,
Apro Team.
www.aprogreentech.in

On 18 Jul 2017 6:08 a.m., "Hemen Parekh" <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Dear Aditi / Abhijeet :

It felt VERY GOOD to read about your excellent initiatives in area of Environment Protection / Pollution Reduction / Solar Power etc

Also liked your very informative web site

Congratulations  !

With dedicated / passionate people like you , India can still hope for a better tomorrow

On these subjects that you love , I have written a few blogs

You might want to look up the following links :


·         Plastic  Skyscrapers ?
·         Solar Power : at Rs 1 / kwh ?
·         Sun our Soul ( a new SOS )
·         Cold Asphalt is the Answer
·         From Waste to Wealth
·         Pollution Solution
·         Garbage is Green Gold ( 3G )


With Regards,

hemen  parekh / Lallobhai Park / Andheri
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment