Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 5 July 2017

RE: Ready to #JetSetVote?


Dear Anshul :

My age and health do not permit me to actively participate in your project but you may like to look up my thoughts on this subject at :

·         #EVMBahana
·         One  Poll :  One  Time
·         Advantage  Incumbent  ?
·         The  Greatest  Reform
·         Perennial  Poll  Promises
·          
Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
+91 98675 50808

From: Anshul Tewari [mailto:mail=youthkiawaaz.com@mail174.atl101.mcdlv.net] On Behalf Of Anshul Tewari
Sent: 05 July 2017 15:06
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Ready to #JetSetVote?

Hey Hemen,

Youth Ki Awaaz has joined hands with Facebook India and the Election Commission to launch #JetSetVote, one of India’s largest voter awareness and engagement campaigns. Did you know that in the 2014 General Election alone, we had nearly 150 million first-time voters, but only half of them actually voted? With you, we want to flip the script and strengthen the Indian democracy. Will you join us?

Check out #JetSetVote, pledge your vote and be a part now!

From July to November, YKA will be holding a series of college workshops to train over 3000 young people on how they can be active citizens and use the power of their vote to make change happen. Want to call us to your college? Register here now!

We will also be doing the same through our digital campaign here where you can pledge your vote and find out critical information that you should have as a voter.

Hemen, are you ready to be a part of one of India’s biggest campaigns to strengthen democracy? I look forward to your active participation. Head to #JetSetVote and pledge your vote now.

Until next time,
Anshul

No comments:

Post a Comment