Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 5 July 2017

Can NeuralNet Shell help ?


Akshay / Rohit :

In my mail yesterday , I talked about CULTURE FIT between a candidate and the hiring company

In this connection , I drew your attention to 41 episodes ( stories ) listed at :


Out of these , I had highlighted some 8 / 10 , leaving out 30 +

( altogether , I can send to you approx. 71 stories ; soft copies )

Here is a thought :

Using my ( human ) intelligence , I tried to find / locate , in those texts , Words / Sentences , which in my opinion , “ described “ some values of that organization ( L&T ), and highlighted in RED

Then , at the bottom of each story , I listed “ words / phrases “ , describing those VALUES ( culture of L&T ) – in Yellow

Let us treat these 10 stories ( along with those RED & YELLOW words / sentences ) as some kind of SEED

Can we feed these in a NeuralNet software and ask it to search / locate and highlight other “ words / sentences “ from the remaining 30 stories , using forward propagation ?


If that works out , we could have that MASTER LIST of narratives ( words / sentences ) , which describe Corporate Culture ( RED ) !

Thereafter we can develop a simple MAPPING TOOL , where , against each RED , I can enter a YELLOW !

Is this feasible ?


With Regards,

hemen  parekh 
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment