Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 22 September 2015

Start Up Fest / 9 - 10 Oct


Dear Shreyansh ,


Thanks for phoning yesterday , inviting me to participate in Start Up Fest

Unfortunately , my age ( 82 + ) and indifferent health , would not permit

But you may like my recent blogs :






You may want to look up the rest at my personal site :

www.hemenparekh.in  >  Blogs


If there are any questions , feel free to write / phone


with regards ,

hemen  parekh

Mumbai / (M) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08


PS :

One of the major problem being faced by Start Ups is lack of funds

This prevents them from advertizing their products / services , thru News Papers / Hoardings / TV ads or even Google AdWords , all of which are VERY EXPENSIVE

You may want to advise the participants to use our Online Messaging Service from ,


to market their products / services to ;

>    2,29,000 + Indian Companies located in 380 cities

>         8,000 + International Chambers of Commerce , located in 5,332 cities of World


It is very CHEAP / FAST / TARGETTED

No comments:

Post a Comment