Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 18 September 2015

RE: TAX REFORMS


Dear Shri Adhia ,


It felt nice to get your encouraging response

Over the past 3 years , I have published many reforms-related suggestions on my personal web site ( www.hemenparekh.in > Blogs )

Out of these , find below , links to some 77  ( under 11 categories )

In case you need elaboration on any , please feel free to write / phone

I take the liberty to mark a copy of this mail to Shri Amitabh Kant , who , I found to be religiously committed to reforms and , whom I had the good fortune to meet on 5th Sept in Mumbai


with regards ,

hemen  parekh

Mumbai

(M) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AGENDA   FOR   REFORMS

( Source : www.hemenparekh.in > Blogs )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 TAXATION  REFORMS


 ADMINISTRATIVE   REFORMS


E-GOVERNANCE    REFORMS


POLITICAL   REFORMS


LABOUR   REFORMS


EMPLOYMENT   REFORMS

http://www.hemenparekh.in/ World  Wide  Work  Federation ( W3F )


 EDUCATIONAL    REFORMS


 MANUFACTURING  REFORMS


DIGITAL  INDIA


E - COMMERCE


BLACK  MONEY





From: Hasmukh Adhia [mailto:adhia1981@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2015 3:38 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: TAX REFORMS

Dear Shri Parekh,

I thank you for your email. We would welcome any innovative tax policy and administration ideas.

Regards,
हसमुख अढिया
Hasmukh Adhia

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 4:31 PM, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Dear Shri Adhia ,

Just came across ( on internet ) your invite to ordinary citizens to write to you about tax reforms , - that too , on your personal email ID !

Very enthusing , indeed  .  Congrats on your initiative

Over the past 2 years , I have prepared a few blogs on this subject

I attach some of the recent ones ,  posted on my personal site ( www.hemenparekh.in  >  Blogs )

If desired , I could compile the earlier ones and send to you

with regards ,

hemen  parekh

( M ) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08






--
हसमुख अढिया
Hasmukh Adhia

No comments:

Post a Comment