Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 12 September 2015

Email Alerts


Dear Dushyant ,


Thank you for phoning

Following is the email that I sent to Shri Kant , this morning

I do hope you will find a few minutes from your busy schedule , to go thru those links ( on B2B web site ) , targeted towards " Foreign Visitors " - especially " Email Alerts "

As far as providing hyperlinks ( from InvestIndia web site to B2B web site ) , I will follow up with Mr Uday Munjal , as soon as these links are uploaded on Make in India web site

Do not hesitate to phone me , in case you need any info

As far as Start-Ups are concerned , you may find the attachment useful

regards,

hemen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Amitabh ,


As of this morning , " Who is Investing in India ? " page carries 889 Investment News Stories

Country-wise break up is shown below for 64 countries

regards ,

hemen / 0-98,67,55,08,08

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Country
No. of Records
Country
No. of Records




USA
83
IRAQ
4
CHINA
82
TAJIKSTAN
4
AUSTRALIA
55
Tajiksthan
4
GERMANY
55
BRUNEI DARUSSALAM
3
UAE
51
GREECE
3
JAPAN
46
MACEDONIA, FYRO
3
SINGAPORE
46
QATAR
4
TAIWAN
43
USA
3
FRANCE
42
ALBANIA
2
CANADA
36
CZECH REPUBLIC
2
MALAYSIA
34
DENMARK
2
RUSSIA
28
INDONISIA
2
SPAIN
22
JORDEN
2
BELGIUM
18
ROMANIA
2
MAURITIUS
16
SOUTH KOREA
2
IRAN
14
TURKEY
2
ITALY
14
BRAZIL
1
KOREA
14
DJIBOUTI
1
NETHERLAND
14
EGYPT
1
HONG KONG
13
ENGLAND
1
UK
13
KAZAKHISTHAN
1
KUWAIT
10
KAZAKISTHAN
1
KOREA
9
KENIYA
1
NORWAY
8
LEBNON
1
SWEDEN
8
MALDIVES
1
SWITZERLAND
8
MONACO
1
ARGENTINA
7
MYNMAR
1
SOUTH AFRICA
6
NEPAL
1
THAILAND
6
NIGERIA
1
OMAN
5
PAKISTAN
1
SAUDI ARABIA
5
SRI LANKA
1
AFGANISTHAN
5
TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
1


No comments:

Post a Comment