Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 30 September 2015

NEED YOUR APPROVAL


Dear Amitabh ,


Welcome Home !


And hearty congratulations on an immensely successful tour of Ireland / USA


In B2B online database ( Who is investing in India ? ) , today we have :

>    Total News Stories........................1456     (  adding 50 + every day  )

>    Stories of US Companies.............    138     (  leading the list of 64 Countries  )

>    Story from Ireland.........................     1     (  ought to climb soon  )


Yesterday , I finally managed to speak with Ankit re-launch of revamped MakeinIndia web site

He said , he wants to get your final approval of the content before launch

I have requested him to display those hyperlinks on the home page , prominently and not hidden behind the tab , " Useful Links "

He said , this can be done but he needs your approval for this

I request you to give this approval


With regards ,

hemen / 0 - 98,67,55,08,08


PS :

" Who is investing in India ? " is the most powerful and conclusive proof that MakeinIndia initiative is resulting in tangible / specific / ground-level investments

If they don't get to see this link straight away , millions of Khuranas ( remember , Facebook Town hall meeting question ? ) , will keep wondering :

"  Is MakeinIndia , simply a hype ? Is it really producing results ? "

When we have a simple option to show this link prominently on home page , we must not take a chance that visitors will take the trouble to search under tab " Useful Links "










No comments:

Post a Comment