Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 14 September 2015

FW: My Father


Dear Abhi ,

You will like to share this with your friends

hcp

From: J M Sheth [mailto:jmsheth1939@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2015 12:54 PM
To: J M Sheth
Subject: FW: My Father


 




For my English speaking friends;

The Image on the Bank Notes of Indonesia is that of Lord Ganesh and lord Vishnu
although it is today an Islamic nation with a muslim majority. Well three years ago
the Prime Minister of Pakistan went there on a state visit, when he told the Govt officials
of Indonesia that they should remove the images of Hindu Deities from the bank notes.
To this the answer given by the president was...........


WE HAVE CHANGED OUR RELIGION  NOT THE FATHER.

No comments:

Post a Comment