Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 29 September 2015

RE: SANJAY KARNIK'S BIRTHDAY is on OCTOBER 6th + NEXT G-2-G


Dear Friends ,


I look forward to everyone attending lunch on 11 Oct

Pl rush your confirmation to Inder

and mark a copy to my colleague Mekhola ( mekhola@3pConsultants.co.in )

regards

hcp



From: inder@gmail.com [mailto:indrajitsethi@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2015 6:05 PM
To: Hemendra Parekh; wjn_danait; Vivek Mehta; Chandra Mohan Srivastava; L&T G K Apte; GLADYS VAZ; A M DESHMUKH 9821014352; VKM Vijay K Mahajan Mo•; Sr VP Global HR MVN Rao; Santosh Tiwari; cynthia; krsanghavi@vsnl.net; Mohan Madiman; Suniti Desai
Subject: SANJAY KARNIK'S BIRTHDAY is on OCTOBER 6th + NEXT G-2-G

Dear All!
I await your confirmation for your presence
at the next G2G to be hosted by HCP:-
* Sunday 11th October 2015
* At Hotel Tunga Regale
* 11:30 a.m. onwards
So far I have received 3 confirmations from IRS, MM & SVK.
Thanks & regards,
INDRAJIT R. SETHI
9869349465
ICE: 9869697538(Poonam Sethi)

No comments:

Post a Comment