Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 21 September 2015

FW: Rishi Sharma-Design/Devp Mgr-Electrical/Automotive-13 Yr

From: RISHI SHARMA [mailto:rishirisk@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2015 10:09 PM
Subject: Rishi Sharma-Design/Devp Mgr-Electrical/Automotive-13 Yr

Hi,
I am at the moment functioning as Design & Development (PM/NPC) Manager (Deputy HOD) on behalf of Varroc Engineering Private Limited.
I have 13.3 years of experience in following design.
  • Switchgear/Electrical
  • Automotive (Tier 1 suppliers & Hero Puch)
  • Electro-mechanical.
I have worked for the following companies in .
  • Mindarika & Varroc Engineering
  • Tata Ficosa.
  • Hero Motors(Hero Puch) & Hero Cycles
  • Anchor (Panasonic) & Havells Electricals
In addition to having robust design skills I have strong Manufacturing, Development, Project Management & Team management skills.
I have been a high performer all through my career.

Please let me know if there is some suitable opening for me in Jaipur/NCR/Pune.
My preference would be Jaipur or nearby mainly NCR. For this location I am open for a lower salary/designation also.

I look forward for your reply.

Best Regards,
Rishi Sharma
Mobile: +91 9717171346.
Mail: rishirisk@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment