Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 21 September 2015

RE: Registration Number: PMOPG/W/2015/0066719


Dear Uday ,


Off hand , I am unable to recall what was that query about  !

But allow me to renew my request that InvestIndia web site provide on its home page ,  two hyperlinks to B2B web site

These links are :




When I had an opportunity to meet Shri Amitabh Kant in Mumbai on 5th Sept , he was particularly happy with the factual data that we have uploaded on " Who is investing in India ? "

He also agreed to upload these two links , on revamped web site of MakeinIndia , due for launch this Friday

Mr Ankit Parashar , just confirmed this

I await your favorable response

with regards ,

hemen  parekh

(M) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08



From: Uday Munjal [mailto:uday.munjal@investindia.org.in]
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2015 10:33 AM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Cc: Deepak Bagla; Siddhartha Anand; akmishra1958@yahoo.co.in
Subject: Registration Number: PMOPG/W/2015/0066719

Dear Mr. Parekh,

Greetings from Invest India.

This is with reference to your query on CPGRAMS portal.

We are sharing your concern with DIPP.

Best Regards,

Mr. Uday Munjal
Manager, Research and Investment Facilitation | Make in India | Invest India*
Room No.225, Vigyan Bhawan Annexe | Maulana Azad Road | New Delhi-110011 | India
M: +91 9818 75 8882 |E: uday.munjal@investindia.org.in

No comments:

Post a Comment