Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 25 September 2015

B2B Message Blaster Updates


shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net



September 25, 2015 


Nitin ,

Thanks

When a visitor looks at the news story , can we make the " Contributing Organization " a hyperlink to the web site of that Organization ?

Of course , this would require us to add one more field ( Your Web site URL.............. ) , in the ORGANIZATION  DETAILS form ( Optional )

Pl consider

We will discuss and finalize TARGET DATES for the rest of the pending items when we meet in my office on Monday at 9:30 am

hcp

mailto:nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Subject: B2B Message Blaster Updates

Dear Sir,

Below changes are carried out in B2BMessageBlaster & Uploaded.

1. Date & Free Text Search in Investing In India User Section.


Regards,

Nitin Ruge

No comments:

Post a Comment