Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 28 September 2015

SILVER LINING ?


Dear  Amitabh ,


Dark  Cloud :

    Revamped web site of MakeinIndia is still awaiting launch


Silver Lining :

   Hence it is not too late to move the link ( Who is investing in India ? ) from under tab "  USEFUL  LINKS " ( as currently envisaged ) and

   show it SEPARATELY / PROMINENTLY / INDEPENDENTLY , on the new home page


Why  ?

   Yesterday , in the town hall meeting of Facebook , Mr Khurana asked Shri Modi ( not exact words ) :

   "  Has MakeinIndia brought in foreign investments ?  Is MakeinIndia , a success ? "

   Khurana's was not a " critique ". He was just echoing the thought going through the minds of millions ( within India and abroad )

 
How  ?

    When such " Doubting Thomases " visit MakeinIndia's new web site , that independent / prominent link ( Who is investing in India ? ) , will fly in their faces and

     invite them to click  ! They should NOT have to " discover " that link

 Buried along with many other links , under that tab , it may never be found !


I request you to agree to providing this SILVER LINING to dispel all doubts !

I am sure it is still not too late for Ankit to implement


with regards,

hemen / 0 - 98,67,55,08,08

No comments:

Post a Comment