Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 2 February 2015

MAKE IN INDIA MAKE FOR THE WORLD


Dear Rohit / Yogesh,


This refers to your Advt in Business Line ( Jan 29 ) , inviting nominations for ;

Excellence Awards - 2015 ,

from leading exporters


At the outset , allow me to admit that I am not nominating myself for this - since I do not export anything !


But , what about an award for someone who " helps exports " ?


I request you to take a look at my web site ,




It enables exporters ( especially , MSME exporters ) to promote their products / services to ,

>    8,000 + International Chambers of Commerce , located in 5,332 cities of the World

( - in reality , to some 8 million Member Firms of these 8,000 Chambers ! )


I invite you to visit ....www.B2BmessageBlaster.com.... to see how this can be done


If there are any questions , feel free to phone me on 0 - 98,67,55,08,08


with regards ,

hemen  parekh

Marol , Mumbai



No comments:

Post a Comment