Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 19 February 2015

FW: Spam Your Message Approved


Dear Vardhan


Last evening , I also approved your second message . Perhaps you plan to target different " audiences " with two , similar messages

I hope this ( blasting ) will increase traffic to your web site

To know the level of traffic , you may want to consider installing on your web pages , following  freely available counters :

Live Traffic Feed

HiStat

You will find these on all the pages of B2B site

It takes only an hour or so to install these

regards,

hemen



From: B2BMessageblaster.com [mailto:hcp@globalrecruiter.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2015 8:43 PM
To: vardhan@shoptimize.in
Cc: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Spam Your Message Approved

Dear Subscriber,

We have approved your Message ''Double your sales by creating an e-commerce store at minimum costs - old message'' ( composed on www.B2BmessageBlaster.com )
After login , you can see the Message Status ( Approved / Rejected ) on page ,'' VIEW COMPOSED MESSAGE ''
You will also find it on ''Blast Message - Corporate/Chamber Of Commerce'' page drop-list ( after login )
You may now proceed to select companies and start blasting
Wish You Luck
Regards,
B2BMessageBlaster.com Team


No comments:

Post a Comment