Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 2 February 2015

VIRTUAL CENTRE FOR MSME


Mr D S Rawat
Secretary General  
ASSOCHAM

-------------------------------

Dear Shri Rawat


Business Line ( 31 Jan ) reported on ASSOCHAM initiative to launch a web site to help 5 crore MSME

BL quotes you as follows :


"  But they find it very difficult when it comes to seeking relevant source that can clear their doubts.

   We would like to create a single platform that can address a wide variety of issues that bother them

   Virtual Centre would reach out to three crore MSMEs and 2 crore budding entrepreneurs "



Among the issues that bother MSMEs is :


" I have good products / services , but I cannot afford to spend lakhs of rupees in advertising

  To advertise in local print media / hoardings / TV / Internet ( eg: AdWords etc ) costs a fortune

  To promote my products abroad for export , is out of question

  Is there any source which will help me market my products / services , cheaply and effectively ? "


Please allow me to introduce a perfect solution to this bothersome issue , in the form of online Marketing Service of :




Using this service , an MSME can " Narrow-cast " ( as opposed to untargeted " Broadcast " of news media / TV etc ),

his Marketing Message to ,


>   2,28,000 + Indian Companies , listed according to

>            52    Industry Sectors , and located in

>          380    Cities / Towns


Apart from these , he can also send out his Marketing Message to ,


>        8 ,000 +  International Chambers of Commerce in 5,332 cities of the World

          ( requesting them to forward his offer to their 8 million Member Firms )


I write to request you to ,


>    visit .......   www.B2BmessageBlaster.com

>    consider a collaborative effort for promoting the products / services of MSME


If there are any questions , feel free to phone me on (M) 0-98,67,55,08,08


with regards ,

hemen parekh

Marol , Mumbai





No comments:

Post a Comment