Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 28 February 2015

RE: novabeans


Dear Shri Loyalka ,


It was nice talking to you , a little while back

In a nut-shell , online Email Messaging service of.....www.B2BmessageBlaster.com........consists of :


>   Composing / saving / storing , your Marketing Messages

     ( including photo / image , containing hyperlinks to your web site home page )


>   Blasting those messages to 2.28 lakh Indian Companies or 8,000 + International Chambers of Commerce


Upon Registration , your Account gets credited with 1,000 FREE email blasts


After that , you pay only Rs 0.20 per " Sharply Targeted " email sent


Entire process is explained at..............Dear  Pallavi

You can look up actual Marketing Messages blasted by our Subscribers at.......World  Wide  Wall

You may also want to go through.... Ease  of   Doing   Business......... ( getting launched on 04 March )

And "  Why  B2B " is explained at.... Our  USP

If there are any questions , do not hesitate to phone me on 0- 98,67,55,08,08


with regards ,

hemen  parekh








From: nova beans [mailto:info@novabeans.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2015 2:07 AM
To: contact@recruitguru.com
Subject: novabeans



Hello,

We are startup in 3d printing based in Gurgaon, India. We will be interested in your services in promoting our 3d printing products and service in education sector. 

Kindly contact us. +919810773689


      
Regards,
Rishab Mehta
VP Business Development
www.novabeans.com




No comments:

Post a Comment