Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 16 February 2015

Welcome

Dear Friends ,



Welcome for registering on ,




Our online process is briefly explained at........" Dear Pallavi "

Still , if there are any questions , feel free to phone me on 0 - 98,67,55,08,08

One more thing :

As soon as you click the Activation Link , sent on your email ID , your account will get credited with the Joining Bonus of 1,000 FREE email blasts . You will see this counter when you login at any page

And ,

even if you do not wish to " Blast " your composed messages , these become searchable at...World Wide Wall

From where , visitors can respond to your offers


with regards,

hemen  parekh


Marol , Mumbai


www.hemenparekh.in

No comments:

Post a Comment