Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 16 February 2015

RE: 40,501 CLIENTS IN MUMBAI ?


Dear Friend

Feel free to phone me on ( M ) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08

regards,

hemen
Marol , Mumbai

From: Eximpulse Info [mailto:info@eximpulse.com]
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2015 11:16 AM
To: 'Hemen Parekh'
Subject: RE: 40,501 CLIENTS IN MUMBAI ?

Dear sir,
   Please share your contact details

Regards
From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2015 11:25 AM
To: info@eximpulse.com
Subject: 40,501 CLIENTS IN MUMBAI ?

40,501    CLIENTS     IN     MUMBAI    ?


Dear  Exporter / Importer  / Seller  /  Buyer / MSME Owner :

With just  ONE CLICK  of your mouse , would you like to deliver your  Marketing Message  simultaneously to , ALL the Companies in :

>   City    =   MUMBAI  ( INDIA )  (  40,501 Companies  )

Or  to ,

>    more than  2,28,000 +  Indian Companies in 380 Cities  ?
>    179  Industry / Trade Associations of India  ?
>     92   Chambers of Commerce in India  ?

And ,  8,000+  International   Chambers of Commerce  ?

And become visible to the Businesses of the World to respond to , from



Within 24 hours  ?

Simply , REGISTER   to get a Joining Bonus of 1,000 FREE emails !

Then   COMPOSE  and  BLAST  your message and keep your mobile on for Customers to start calling  !

with regards ,

hemen parekh    

Marol , Mumbai , India

PS

If yours is an Professional Institution or a Trade Body ,
please , forward this mail to your Member Firms
They will appreciate your helpful gesture


No comments:

Post a Comment