Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 13 February 2015

Dear Amitabh


Dear Amitabh ,


Just viewed your interview ( on internet ) , India Business Hour  -  CNBC / TV 18

Very inspiring , indeed  !


The text accompanying that video , reads :


"  India is ranked 186 when it comes to ease of doing business and the Modi Government had made it a mission to improve that get into the top 50 nations.

 But, looks like that it easier said than done— the Cabinet Secretary today held the meeting to review progress made so far. Sources tell CNBC-TV18 the government feels it has a limited role to play when it comes to enforcing contracts and Courts will have to be more proactive.

Shereen Bhan caught up with DIPP secretary Amitabh Kant at the CNBC-TV18 Overdrive Awards today. Kant said that Prime Minister Modi wants India to become the easiest place to do business. "


A few days back , I wrote to you , saying :

B2B will start sending " Email Alerts " to DIPP / State Government Officers from 04 March 2015

We are confident of this target

But , unless Foreign Company Executives exploring " Make In India " web site get to know about online messaging service of B2B web site , this new feature is unlikely to be of much help in improving India's rank in


They have to be made aware of what B2B can do for them - even as they are exploring Make In India web site

This is only possible if you instruct the Web-Master to quickly upload ( on Make In India web site ) , a page as per REVISED draft attached

If there are any questions , please feel free to phone me ( 0 - 98,67,55,08,08 )

Hoping to hear from you soon,

with regards,

hemen  parekh


No comments:

Post a Comment