Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 25 February 2015

FAILED REGISTRATION


Nitin

This afternoon , a company " Riva Beach Resorts " registered on B2B

I can find its name at " Our Subscribers " page , both in B2B as also in CustomizeResume

But no record of any email ( activation link ) in Falconide Dashboard  !

Last week , I had pointed out to you identical issue with registrations of,

>  JADE's

>  Dream Consultancy

and , requested you to investigate , why

If , the problem is with faulty email ID ( entered while registering ) then let us insert one CAUTION NOTE on Registration page as follows :

CAUTION  NOTE :

If you do not receive our email , containing " Activation Link " , within 5 minutes of your Registration , then it means , the Email ID provided by you in the Form is " Incorrect "

In this case , please revisit and EDIT your Email ID "

Pl incorporate this note ASAP

hcp

PS :

Please also consider providing a tabulation such as follows , in our ADMIN page , from where , I can phone up any Subscriber or send an email , by clicking on their email ID :

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBSCRIBER  DATA ( latest on top )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Srl No... Name of Organization... Type..... City..... Country..... Executive Name....Email ID.... Phone No
                                                                                                               ( clickable )
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment