Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 16 February 2015

test


Dear Anit


Thank you for composing your Marketing Message on




It is visible at..............World Wide Wall.............. page


This reply comes to you by clicking on button " I am Interested " , appearing on your message there


You may also consider " Blasting " the message , since your event is after only 4 days


Wishing you Luck,

with regards,

hemen  parekh

0 - 98,67,55,08,08

Marol , Mumbai



No comments:

Post a Comment