Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 2 February 2015

RE: Take A Look


Dear Mr Rao


It was nice talking to you , a few minutes back

When you are in Mumbai next , I would be happy to welcome you to my office at :

3p Consultants Pvt Ltd

A 301 , Saki Vihar Road , Opp. Ansa Industrial Estate

Powai


For blasting your message to your own personal database , you may contact :

Mr Rajesh Jain
MD - Netcore.com

Do visit .... World Wide Wall.........to see marketing messages of Namojobs.com and JobSandhi.com

with regards,

hemen parekh



From: Rao [mailto:career4me@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2015 2:18 AM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Re: Take A Look

Dear Hemen,

Just wanted to touch base with you and understand whether you are still in business and what are your commercials for SMS and Email Blasts for my new HR consultancy.

Regards,
Rao 
9500144377

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 11:31 AM, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Dear  Friend

I am glad to announce the launch of my latest web site ,

www.B2BmessageBlaster.com

As the name suggests , any Enterprise ( including a Self-Employed person ) , can use this site to send out  ,
" Business Promotion Messages " ( as Mass Emails ) to ,

>    2,27,000 Indian Companies
>    listed according to 52 Industry-Sectors
>    across 2,000+ Indian Cities

And do it , absolutely  FREE   !

I invite you to,

>    visit  "  For  Whom  ? "

>    Experience  "  View  Demo  "  ( no login required )

If you are happy with this   FREE   service ,

>   Do Register

>   Forward this mail to your contacts

With regards ,





--
Regards,
Sathya
9788728977

No comments:

Post a Comment