Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 25 February 2015

RE: Bharti Parekh Leader of the Year Award-2014-15


Dear Damahe

Obviously , Rohan deserves this award

Please convey to him , our congratulations and best wishes

Unfortunately , I will not be able to attend , as I would be busy listening to Budget speech on 28th

regards,

hcp

From: Bhuvan Damahe [mailto:Bhuvan.Damahe@larsentoubro.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2015 5:05 PM
To: 'hcp@recruitguru.com'
Cc: Vikrant Waghmare; Sudhir Godbole
Subject: FW: Bharti Parekh Leader of the Year Award-2014-15

Dear Mr. Parekh

Sir, we have identified the Bharati Parekh leader of the year award from LTIT, the details are as enclosed. We request you to be present for the function on 28.2.2015, the invitation for the same will reach you soon.

With regards,

B A Damahe
Principal, LTIT

From: Vikrant Waghmare
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2015 4:50 PM
To: Bhuvan Damahe
Cc: Sudhir Godbole
Subject: Bharti Parekh Leader of the Year Award-2014-15

Dear Sir,

We have evaluated student for Leader of the Award 2014-15. Please find the attached file.
Kindly forward the file to Mr.H.C.Parekh for his approval.

Regards

Vikrant U Waghmare

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com
This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.
Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com
This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.

No comments:

Post a Comment