Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 21 February 2015

FW: Progress

Dear  Rahul

I am still hoping that you will find some useful code

regards

hcp

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2015 9:54 AM
To: 'Rahul_deodhar@yahoo.co.uk'
Cc: Kailas Patil
Subject: FW: Progress

Rahul

I wonder if you could find any source code on your home PC

hcp

From: Abrahamj [mailto:abrahamj@tminetwork.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2015 9:50 AM
To: 'Hemen Parekh'
Cc: naveen@tminetwork.com; tsreedhar@tminetwork.com
Subject: RE: Progress

Dear Sir,

Good Morning.

I am still on the job.  I will have the conclusion drawn by  23 Feb 2015. The reason behind of time taking is because of other internal priorities for the three group companies I have.
Currently, I am able to refer to your contents on the site in which you have described about the features.  Practically we have to go through each functionality to understand how is it aligned with the described features.
I understood that we could not get the missing files which are required by Naveen to make the site function able.

I will call you in the morning on 23 Feb 2015 by 10:30 AM.

Thanks and regards
Jijo Abraham


From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 07 February 2015 08:38
To: abrahamj@tminetwork.com
Cc: naveen@tminetwork.com; tsreedhar@tminetwork.com
Subject: Progress

Dear Jijo


About a week back , over telecon , you said you were preparing a PROCESS CHART for entire online/offline Recruitment Process

I believe , you wanted to figure out , what parts / portions of IndiaRecruiter.net / RecruitGuru.com etc , can be utilized

I wonder if you have reached any conclusions and drawn up some Implementation Plan

regards

hcp






No comments:

Post a Comment