Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 10 January 2015

YOU WILL LOVE THIS CHALLENGE


Mr Dhiraj Rajaram

Founder / CEO / Chairman

Mu-Sigma

------------------------------------


Dear  Dhiraj


Just viewed your video on your web site , where you talk about DIPP Analytics (  Descriptive / Inquisitive / Predictive / Prescriptive )

On your web site , I also learned about :

>     7 Verticals in which mu-Sigma operates ( but not in RECRUITMENT  )

>     Your team members ( Brahma Clan - 7 no  /  Vishnu Clan - 25 no  /  Shiva Clan - 3 no )

>    Your Philosophy  > " It also means that we aim at autonomy by wanting to be the World's largest decision science company ;

       build this industry as we build the company "

>    Your vision > Enable businesses to institutionalize data-driven decision making

 

I have also read about you - and about mu-Sigma - in news papers


Now about the " Challenge " :


#   Over the past 6/7 years , I have built-up a database of approx 5 MILLION  job advertisements  posted on leading job portals

#   I believe , carrying out a BIG DATA analysis of this ( structured ) database , can reveal very useful trends / patterns

#   I tried to give this project to Rohini ( of L&T Institute of Technology ) for her Master's Thesis - without success

     (  I am on the Managing Council of LTIT for last 32 years - since its inception  )

#   I attach , my emails to Rohini , on the subject

#   I believe , if mu-Sigma  were to undertake this project , it will be congruent with its Vision and its Philosophy


I do hope , you will


If there are any questions , feel free to phone me on 0 - 98,67,55,08,08


with regards,



Mumbai



www.3pConsultants.co.in ( launched in Nov 1997 , as 3pJobs.com )


And , currently de-hosted :



No comments:

Post a Comment