Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 11 January 2015

WELCOME


Dear Sir


Thank you for registering on



We have sent you an Activation Link . Please click this to activate your Account

When you click , you will get an email , crediting your account with the Joining Bonus of 1,000 FREE emails

This ( FREE credit ) can be seen in a online counter , when you login

Thereafter , you can proceed to  Compose  your Marketing Message

If you need to blast your message immediately , then phone me ( 0 - 98,67,55,08,08 ) and I will " Approve " the same

Upon approval of the message , you will get a Confirmation email

Then you may start the Blasting

regards,

hemen parekh


PS

Here is a partial list of Hyderabad-based companies , who are our Subscribers :

Acorn Embedded Systems
Hyderabad
Hyderabad
Aurobindo pharma Ltd
Hyderabad
Envision Enterprise
Hyderabad
GMR Consultant
Hyderabad
MeriArdhangini.Com
Hyderabad
ms consultancy
Hyderabad
Rayudu Bio Organnics Limited
Hyderabad
sperds
Hyderabad
TAKKAIAH AND CO

No comments:

Post a Comment