Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 9 January 2015

TMI NETWORK


Shuklendu / Kartvya  ,



Thank you for agreeing to join the discussions on 13th morning with TMI team


One of TMI web site is,


Following link , partially describes the work being done by TMI team , thru JobsDialog



Other links that might be of interest ( from the view-point of our planned discussions on 13th ) are :

>     www.Talview.com  (  similar to my proposed OnlineJobsFair.com )

>     www.WisdomJobs.com  (  their Pragnya Meter seems like an improvement over our own " Resume Rater " tool - of which , over the past 7 years , some 15,000 + copies

       have been downloaded by Recruiters from all over the world , from web sites such as...SoftPedia / Cnet  etc )

>   www.FindYahan.com ( a Marketing Platform for Self Employed / We are planning a similar feature on B2BmessageBlaster , called , WORLD WIDE WALL )

www.Talentpad.com ( replicating College Campus placement concept as an online solution )

www.Grownout.com  (  tapping Employee's Professional Social Network )


with regards ,

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment