Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 3 January 2015

RE: Hi


Dear Ashish ,


Thanks for your inquiry

Basically , our online service can be described as :

>     Registering ( requires clicking on Activation Link sent )

>     Composing Your Messages ( photo / image / video , can be embedded ) / save (  I personally approve every message , before it can be blasted - to ensure genuineness )

>    Selecting any previously composed Message and then Blasting it to Selected Companies

Upon Registration , your Account gets credited with a Joining Bonus of 1,000 FREE email-blasts

Thereafter , you can Re-Charge your Account , @ 5 email-blasts for Re 1 / -

If there are any questions , feel free to phone me on 0 - 98,67,55,08,08


With regards ,

hemen  parekh

Mumbai




From: ashish mishra [mailto:ashish@marketins.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2015 4:46 PM
To: hcp@RecruitGuru.com
Subject: Hi

Hi, I have got the mail from your end. 
Can u pls let me know the details of your services and the commercials associated with it.

Warm regards,

Ashish Mishra
Key Account Director
Market Insight Consultants
(A division of Tomorrow’s Market Innovators Private Limited)

2nd Floor, B -3, Sector- 2, Noida- 201301| +91-120-4132766
Mobile No: +91-9711411576      
P Please don't print this Email unless you really need to. This Will Preserve Trees on Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment