Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 11 January 2015

PROMOTE BRAZIL COMPANIES IN INDIA


Shri  Umesh Chavan...... (  www.BrazilIndia.com  )
Shri Hemant Amrute.....  (  www.BrazilIndia.com  )

Shri Vijay Singh.............(   www.IndoBrazilChamber.com  )
Ms Jyoti Nayak............  (   www.IndoBrazilChamber.com  )
Ms  Anju......................(   www.IndoBrazilChamber.com  )

Mr Gautam Khaitan ..... (  www.IndiaBrazilChamber.org   )
Mr Leonardo Gomes....  (  www.IndiaBrazilChamber.org   )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Friends :


From your respective web sites , I found that you are playing a vital role in promoting bilateral trade between Brazil and India

I am trying to contribute my own bit to your commendable efforts

From my web site (  www.B2BmessageBlaster.com ) , Indian Companies wishing to establish links with Brazilian Companies , can send out their messages to Chambers of Commerce , in the following Brazilian cities :


But what about Brazilian Companies which want to start a Business Dialogue with Indian Companies  ?

I suppose many of them approach you for help

You may want to advise them to use online Message Blasting service of,




You may consider forwarding to these Brazilian Companies , attached email that I have just started sending to some Brazilian Companies that I find on the internet

And nothing stops you from REGISTERING your own organization on B2B , and tell Indian Companies , how YOU can help them export their products / services to Brazilian Companies  ! Announce your own existence !

If there are any questions , feel free to phone me ( 0 - 98,67,55,08,08 )


with regards ,

hemen  parekh

Mumbai






No comments:

Post a Comment