Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Tech HR Technology Conference on 22 Aug


Dear Organiser ,

I just came across your Ad re this

Since the focus of the conference is on,

" Use of Technology to improve HR function " ,

You may wish to tell the participants re : " Resume  Rater ", a tool developed by me for automatic assessment of resumes , to quickly zero-in on the best resumes , from among hundreds received by any HR manager , against his advertisement or hundreds downloaded from job portals such as Naukri / Timesjob / MonsterIndia etc

As far as Recruitment Managers are concerned , Resume Rater is the greatest time-saving tool ever invented !

Just type in Google search bar,

Resume Rater

Then download from Softpedia / CNet etc

During the 7+ years that this tool is available , more than 15,000 copies have been downloaded from 20+ web sites. It is FREE to download and use

If there are any questions , feel free to write to me or phone on 0-9867550808

With regards,

Hemen Parekh


Mumbai


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment