Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 14 August 2014

RE: Resume - Reena D'souza


Dear  Reena


Thank you for writing

I suggest you REGISTER on ,


as a JOBSEEKER

Then you can search for suitable jobs from our online database and APPLY online

All of our services are FREE

regards,


( click to view my profile )


From: Reena Maria D'souza [mailto:dsouzareenamaria@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2014 11:08 AM
To: contact@recruitguru.com
Subject: Resume - Reena D'souza

Dear Team,

Greetings for the day.

I wish to offer my candidature for the post in Information Technology.

I am qualified with Bachelors of Engineering in Electronics and Communication from P.A College of Engineering, Mangalore and have also pursued MBA in IT & Marketing from Justice K S Hegde Institute of Management, Nitte (Udupi, Karnataka).

Recently worked as Marketing Partner (Intern) at SSG Software System Private Limited.

Please find attached my updated CV along with photograph for your kind referral. Do let me know if my profile suits your requirements.

Thanks & Regards,
Reena D'souza
(+91-9987684944)

No comments:

Post a Comment