Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 16 August 2014

Promo Emails


Sanjivani ,


Attached find drafts of 2 promo emails as follows :


Make In India

    This email has to be sent to Chambers of Commerce ( Round #  7 ) , but only after you have completed sending Round # 6

    Attachment to this mail : Database of 170 + Indian Trade Commissioners ( which you have compiled )

    Although in my draft , I have written < CC; Indian Trade Commissioners >, DO NOT send copies ! Otherwise , Trade Commissioners will get MANY MANY copies of the same mail and get furious !

For their info , I have mentioned this ( CC : Trade Commissioners ) in a separate email as follows


Make India a Manufacturing Hub

   This mail should go out AFTER you have completed Round # 7 for the Chambers

   Attachment to this mail : Round # 7 email , listed above
 
   All 170 email Ids can be listed together in CC , let all of them know to whom we have sent this promo

   I am hoping that some of these Trade Commissioners may register in order to get our database

   And I think we should make it available to them , even if they do not make online payment ( after Registering ) - something that I will discuss with Shuklendu


In any case , do not hesitate to ask me if there are any doubts

hcp


No comments:

Post a Comment